Terms and Conditions
Positive identification can be requested with check-in.
· South African ID Document/Card
· Drivers License
Covid-19 Safety Update:· Guests temperatures will be checked upon arrival, along with a mandatory travel form that must be completed
0 – 14 days prior to arrival, 100% cancellation fee applies.
14 – 28 days prior to arrival, 50 % cancellation fee applies.
> 28 days prior to arrival, 0% cancellation fee applies.
* A minimum 50% deposit is required to secure the bookings made > 7 days of arrival date.Proof of payment to be send within 12 hours of booking.
* Final payment 3 days before arrival date.
* Bookings made in < 7 days before arrival must be paid in full.
* A minimum 2 night stay is required over weekends.
* A minimum 3 night or longer stay is required over long weekends / public holidays.
* The booking will be cancelled if not paid within 12 hours
* No cheques accepted.
* No refunds on premature departures.
* Rates are subject to change without prior notice
* A refundable key and breakage deposit required for your stay R500
During periods of high peak a 100% cancellation and any deposit paid would be non-refundable in the event of cancellation.
In the event of a no-show, or should you not arrive on the stated arrival date, a full cancellation fee will be charged and the accommodation will be released unless arranged with management.
- No Refunds on premature departures!
- No Refunds on bookings made by 3rd parties or/on behalf of guests by P.A, travel agencies, tour operators etc.
Children’s rates are included in the unit rate.
50 % of the rate applies to children between ages 2-12 when exceeding the room capacity for additional bedding.
100 % rate applies to children 13 years and older when exceeding the room capacity for additional bedding.
STRICTLY!No children allowed near pools, dwellings or on the premises without parental supervision!